To take your measurements properly, follow these 6 easy steps and see the visual example below:
1. For taking measurements, you will need a tape measure. Make sure you keep the measure in a straight line all the way through when measuring. *We advise wearing thin, minimal clothing to ensure preciseness.
2. Measure your bust - place the start of the measure on the fullest area of your bust and take it around your back till you reach the starting point.
3. Measure your waist - place the start of the measure on your waist, usually it is the slimmest part of your torso located right above your belly button. Take it around your back till you reach the starting point.
4. Measure your hips - place the start of the measure slightly below your hip bone, where your bottom is the fullest, and take it around your back till you reach the starting point. Make sure to stand with your heels together whilst measuring.
5. Compare your measurements with the Size Chart.